New! Hawaii Deaf & Hard of Hearing Business Directory
PDC has started a website to serve as a centralized directory for Hawaii-based Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing business owners who provide services to visitors and residents, and for those businesses that offer services that assist visitors and residents who are Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing.
This directory will include two different categories:
- Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing owned businesses that offer services to tourists/visitors
- Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing owned businesses that offer services to Hawaii residents
The tentative target launch date is April/May 2016. There is no charge to list a business.
Interested in having your business added to our online directory?
Email Colin Whited, PDC’s Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Project Specialist
Include this info:
Name and contact information for the:
- Business Owner(s) – for internal use only
- Person(s) who is our contact regarding the entry on the website – for internal use only
- Person(s) that potential clients would contact for more information, to make reservations, etc.
- Name of the business
- Complete business address
- Business phone numbers (especially toll-free numbers, if applicable)
- Business website address, Facebook page, Twitter account, or other social media links
- General Excise Tax (GET) license number or Employer Identification Number (EIN) for tax-exempt entities
- On which islands do you offer services?
- A brief description of your business and services offered
- Photo of yourself/employees (optional)
- A vlog/video about your business (optional)
- Business Logo (optional)
DEADLINE FOR MAKING IT INTO THE DIRECTORY FOR THE SPRING LAUNCH: MARCH 1, 2016
Colin may also be reached via video phone (VP) at (808) 353-3075. If you require assistance in providing specifics about your business, please contact Colin.
PDC also hopes to provide assistance to those who would like to set up their own business. If you are interested in attending a workshop on starting and maintaining a business, please let us know.